Leadership Development Program (LDP)®
The longest-running program of its kind in the world, the Leadership Development Program (LDP)® is designed for leaders of managers…managers in the middle. It is built around 6 factors vital to the success of managers: influence, communication, thinking and acting systemically, self-awareness, resiliency, and learning agility.
What Will I Learn at the Leadership Development Program?
As a result of attending this leadership development training program, participants will acquire the ability to:
- Bridge the gap between senior management & the front line.
- Lead across organizational or geographical boundaries.
- Learn the art of collaboration.
- Solve complicated problems & take wise action in complex, rapidly changing conditions.
- Manage stress, build resiliency & leverage multiple life roles.
- Build a network of supportive leaders to continue development.
Who Should Attend This Leadership Development Training?
Mid-to-senior level leaders who lead other managers; operational, group or department managers; or leaders who work up, down and across the organization should attend this leadership development training program.
Challenges Addressed in the Leadership Development Program (LDP)®
The Center understands that challenges such as these are faced by today’s mid-to-senior level leaders:
- Getting the top & the bottom of the hierarchy to work together.
- Collaborating across the organization – across the globe.
- Maintaining resiliency while handling uncertainty, solving problems & dealing with interconnected systems.
- Tackling big priorities on all fronts.
- As leaders balance demanding jobs and roles outside of work, a clear understanding of one’s own leadership style and clarity around development goals is imperative for success.
Why Choose CCL’s Leadership Development Program?
- Intense, personalized feedback using a variety of validated assessment tools as well as post-program assessment & coaching to ensure continued development.
- Positive changes in behavior related to negotiation, influence, communication & greater self-awareness.*
- Research-based content continually evolving to focus on the issues that matter most in today’s global frontier.
- Offered globally over 100 times a year.
- Chosen by 50,000+ leaders over the course of 4 decades.
- Ongoing support through exclusive alumni community.
What Participants Say About Leadership Development Program (LDP)®
Would recommend this program to a colleague
Say they are better prepared for future responsibilities